Corporate Tax Advisory

Corporate Tax Advisory

Corporate tax and tax refund

Filing tax returns can be a daunting task for even the most experienced taxpayer. Tax in Singapore is mainly divided into two categories, which are none other than the Personal Income Tax and Corporate Income Tax.

Any individual who works or runs business in Singapore is required to file his or her returns to the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS). Both types of taxes comprise of income earned in Singapore, as well as that earned in foreign countries for individuals and corporate firms.

We understand the difficulties in tax filing for both individual and corporate, therefore we are here to help you to understand more about tax filing Singapore, as well as to provide you the professional tax accountant services.

Errors in Tax Filing?

We can help represent clients in Corporate Tax refund. For example, If you discover that you have overpaid IRAS for YA 2020, we can represent you to file for an Objection to YA 2020 Notice of Assessment for IRAS’ review. IRAS would take up to 6 months or even longer for complex cases but this shall be communicated to us in writing.

Connect with us at to discuss how we can help you get a Corporate Tax refund.