Audit & Assurance
Audit is an independent examination of the financial statements of a company to enable the auditor to express an opinion whether the financial statements are prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with applicable approved accounting standards so as to give a True and Fair View of the financial position of the company and its financial performance.
Our firm provides the following audit and assurance services:
- • Statutory Audits
- • Charity Audits
- • Review of Historical Financial Statements
- • Agreed-upon Procedures regarding Financial Information
- • Financial Due Diligence
Benefits of an audit to SMEs:
- • Property tax return based on audited accounts could save you money, perhaps more than your audit fee.
- • Reduce financing costs
- • Improves decision-making
- • Easy access to professional advice
- • Extra time to focus on Revenue
- • Gaining the Confidence of your suppliers